City of Glendale City Council Voting Meeting Agenda Mayor Jerry Weiers Vice Mayor Ian Hugh Councilmember Jamie Aldama Councilmember Joyce Clark Councilmember Ray Malnar Councilmember Lauren Tolmachoff Councilmember Bart Turner 5850 West Glendale Avenue Glendale, AZ 85301 Tuesday, September 28, 2021 5:30 PM Council Chambers Voting Meeting One or more members of the City Council may be unable to attend the Council Meeting in person and may participate telephonically, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431(4).
PRAYER/INVOCATION Any prayer/invocation that may be offered before the start of regular Council business shall be the voluntary offering of a private citizen, for the benefit of the Council and the citizens present. The views or beliefs expressed by the prayer/invocation speaker have not been previously reviewed or approved by the Council, and the Council does not endorse the religious beliefs or views of this, or any other speaker. A list of volunteers is maintained by the Mayor’s Office and interested persons should contact the Mayor’s Office for further information.
4. FIRST AMENDMENT TO THE AGREEMENT FOR PURCHASE OF REAL ESTATE WITH TWG DEVELOPMENT, LLC Presented by: Jessi Pederson, Assistant Director, Economic Development
5. AUTHORIZATION TO ENTER INTO AMENDMENT NO. 4 TO THE SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT C-4543 WITH INFOR PUBLIC SECTOR, INC., FOR THE CITY'S ANNUAL HANSEN MAINTENANCE RENEWAL Presented by: Tabitha Perry, Interim Planning Manager
6. AUTHORIZATION TO ENTER INTO AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH CREDIT MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC, DOING BUSINESS AS (DBA) CHRISTMAS LIGHT DECORATORS, FOR MURPHY PARK LIGHTS DISPLAY Presented by: Jim Burke, Director, Public Facilities, Recreation & Special Events
7. AUTHORIZATION TO ENTER INTO AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO THE LINKING AGREEMENT (C20-0913) WITH ELITE SPORTS BUILDERS, LLC WHICH INCREASES THE SCOPE OF WORK ON THE AGREEMENT TO INCLUDE REPAIRS OF SPORT COURTS CITYWIDE Presented by: Jim Burke, Director, Public Facilities, Recreation & Special Events
8. AUTHORIZATION TO ENTER INTO A LINKING AGREEMENT WITH RBC CAPITAL MARKETS, LLC FOR MANAGING UNDERWRITING SERVICES UTILIZING A STATE OF ARIZONA PURCHASING COOPERATIVE CONTRACT Presented by: Lisette Camacho, Director, Budget and Finance
9. RESOLUTION NO. R21-92 A RESOLUTION OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF GLENDALE, MARICOPA COUNTY, ARIZONA, AUTHORIZING THE APPLICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE FY2021 CONGESTION MITIGATION AND AIR QUALITY IMPROVEMENT GRANT AWARD FROM THE MARICOPA ASSOCIATION OF GOVERNMENTS IN THE APPROXIMATE AMOUNT OF $318,031 FOR THE PURCHASE OF A PM-10 CERTIFIED STREET SWEEPER. Presented by: Michelle Woytenko, Director, Field Operations
Upon a public majority vote of a quorum of the City Council, the Council may hold an executive session, which will not be open to the public, regarding any item listed on the agenda but only for the following purposes: (i) discussion or consideration of personnel matters (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(1)); (ii) discussion or consideration of records exempt by law from public inspection (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(2)); (iii) discussion or consultation for legal advice with the city’s attorneys (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(3)); (iv) discussion or consultation with the city’s attorneys regarding the city’s position regarding contracts that are the subject of negotiations, in pending or contemplated litigation, or in settlement discussions conducted in order to avoid or resolve litigation (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(4)); (v) discussion or consultation with designated representatives of the city in order to consider its position and instruct its representatives regarding negotiations with employee organizations (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(5)); or (vi) discussing or consulting with designated representatives of the city in order to consider its position and instruct its representatives regarding negotiations for the purchase, sale or lease of real property (A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(7)). SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS For special accommodations please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 623-930-2252 extension 1 at least 3 business days prior to the meeting. POSTING VERIFICATION This agenda was posted on 9/22/21 at 12:00 p.m. by CV.